A small client-side patch just went out, and a server-side patch will go out later this afternoon, together they will provide the following changes/fixes:
- Added an icon to the excutable so it shows up correctly if you e.g. launch it from Oculus Home but bought it on Steam.
- Attempted to fix some instances where the Runemage super wasn’t activating properly.
- Re-enabled the new code which provides better tracking of where other Runemage’s missiles are going.
- Attempted to fix the Scoundrel card grab bug again (requires server restart).
- Fixed Bard healing crescendos not working in some areas (requires server restart).
- Further changes/improvements to latency spike issues. Should be happening more rarely in highly-populated zones, basically never at all in instances/dungeons. Further improvements to come as well.