Reborn Patch 10.771

The armory API logged a 23 minute left completion time on the airship dungeon. I take it that was when the exploit was discovered and reported to be fixed?

I am guessing the bosses were spawned unscaled whilst someone waited in the dungeon for 15 mins or so and then the shard was put in, bosses killed and then a couple of new spawned packs of trash killed?

lol. That is a great exploit. :+1:

I am glad it was reported straight after testing it thoughā€¦ Its going to be hard to beat that time legitimately.

You can remove that specific entry from the armory?

armory data is never modified afaik. You will have to ask arkker but pretty sure he has strict policies on that.

It is only a 4. I donā€™t care that much about it :man_shrugging: (But this will stay in the history forever as best 4 airship)

Yeah, thereā€™s no point in removing that because itā€™ll spring right back from their character stats, and even if it didnā€™t (which it wont after all members of the group have done more than 10 runs after it) Iā€™m not a fan of editing or removing things

I believe it is possible to beat that timeā€¦ But it will be very difficult. The only solution to cleaning up that log is if Riley himself decided it was best to remove the record from the API and that get manually propagated back to the armory APIā€¦

Also the legendary bow is invisible

Both of these should be fixed in the next build.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.