Index controllers: adjust rotation of controllers

When will the roadmap be posted?

There will be a blog post next week outlining the coming content and timelines.

4 Likes

cool. take in to consideration that controller rotation is a significantly bigger problem than being able to see my fingers move. users are actively unable to use their index controllers as it stands.

Someone didnā€™t read the post :rofl:

2 Likes

i dont really understand what was ā€˜not readā€™. i am aware that they are plannig to release the knuckle controller rotation within the next 2 weeks. nethertheless, what does me restipulating that the controller rotation is a big problem have to do with the other quoted items?

Because youā€™re stating that you want the rotation sorted 1st which is what they are already said they are doing

2 Likes

I believe that is because you were restating that it is more important when the devs already stated they are aware it is more important and therefore they are working on that first.

im not stating that. i simply said it is a bigger problem. the assumption you are making is that i want ā€˜the rotation fixed firstā€™ which is obviously incorrect given what i was replying to.

Maybe i was subtely trying to say that knuckles rotation should be expedited further and that in comparison moving fingers is not worth mentioningā€¦ just maybe.

1 Like

Weeeelll seems like we mages have to go one and one so long until changes :rofl:

3 Likes

want to note; i just tried this and because the rotation is off on the left controller still I am sticking to 2 vive controllers.

Issue for me at least is still something that should be resolved asapā€¦

I have also noticed that my bow shots are going a lot more to the right than where they should be with the index controllers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.