Infection needs to be stopped

I was running a shard 7 and the tank was getting absolutely destroyed by “the white debuff”
There was no way to keep him alive and our shard got de leveled.
Also buff ranger lol

Wait, was this deep wounds, not infection?
What was happening here

Uhhh…well I’m not sure if you don’t know haha. Looking at the logs the last 7 Shard that was run had Deep Wounds on, yeah, see the other thread already for a discussion on that.

Lol so deep wounds just randomly adds a debuff that murders you?

Deep wounds has a chance to proc (with a 20 second cooldown) any time somone takes damage. It is a very strong DOT as well. Reily removed it this week and we got a reroll to infection.

Hm, we also did a Shard 7 (Sewers) last night with infection/deep wounds and wiped our way through; bosses were not much of an issue, but literally every trash group was a nightmare, kill one, graveyard, kill one, graveyard etc. (we also had a paladin tank)

Can anyone tell what exactly does infection do and what deep wounds?

The white debuff can be healed out if a big heal is ready, I think (which is not always the case though), and then the white debuff icon vanishes similar to the one which the former tradu world boss randomly spread to one person - is that one deep wounds?
And if so what is infection then, does it have an icon at all and what does it do?

Ya the white icon was the Tradu World Boss style DOT, Deep Wounds.

1 Like

Yes boss are easy, elite groups are pain

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.