Inventory auto-sort by page option suggestion

One thing that’s always been a thorn in my side from original Orbus on is having to manually sort everything in my inventory one slot at a time. Maybe I’m just super OCD, but with the reward caches I find it to be a much bigger nuisance than ever.

For example, in Reborn when I go to unload all my stuff in my player chest, I split the stacks to leave 1 of each material type item in my player inventory and then put the rest away in the chest. Just so that as I get new items they don’t automatically go to my first open slots and clutter up any sense of organization I had.

Would it be possible to get an option in our menu to assign item types to default to specific pages? Perhaps give a new page in our inventory screen for settings, list general item types there (equipment, crafting materials, potions, fishing lures, etc), then have drop down menus to set which page items of each type should default to when they then enter my inventory.

Hopefully I explained this as properly as I envisioned it, I’m just being lazy about doing another “mspaint.exe with Axile” mockup. I will though if I’m not describing it well enough and people would like to see how I imagine this will look as a UI element.

2 Likes

I feel the same. Nothing fancy, just a button that will put all the items in a sequence. (Alchem, fish, potions, armor, weapons) so when I’m opening my chests after 3 hours hunting or leveling I can tell what’s what.

1 Like

For whatever reasons it is considered bad form to revive a dead thread by replying to it if it is over a couple months old. This one is from the reborn beta. If you cannot find the topic recently then it is better to create a new thread.

Oooor we could just change the tag to Suggestions and then it’s fine :slight_smile:
Never got a response anyway.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.