Invisible falling poison on airship boss

We had a big issue with this boss today. half of us couldnt see the falling poison before it exploded on us. (it was completely invisible half the time). We basically had to have everyone spread out watching everyone else in case one of us could see the poison each time( it didnt always work)

Also still an issue where being outside (or under) the masts causes them to always be invisible.

1 Like

It was very buggy tonight. One person had to call all of the drops since nobody else could see them. Some poison pools were invisible even on ground, others were larger or shrunken compared to their typical size, and their typical size still wasn’t correct for where the damage was coming

1 Like

Oh that is very interesting… we just practiced airship-shards yesterday (up to lvl 4) and thought there must be a very large AoE around pools when they come down since sometimes there was no pool even close to a suddenly-dead dmg dealer. This happened repeatedly, I can make screenshots next time. If there was a pool, but an invisible one, this should definitly be fixed…

Spoiler

Because that is the case. When the pool hits the ground there is a splash damage way bigger then the pool. They are more talking about the purple balls falling down being invisible and the pools already laying on the ground being invisible.

1 Like

yah, got a few pictures of that buggy hell. i steped in a lot of invisible pools…

1 Like

Oh thanks for confirming then we actually were right, ok… I will try to get a video next time though, sometimes the distance looked real huge so not sure if it’s only this.

oh yea… the explosion radius is about twice as large as the actual aoe on the ground (or at least 2x the supposed to be size on the ground, lol).

Can you send me a log next time this happens so I can check and see if this is a networking error?

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.