Leaderboard change suggestions

Not sure if anyone really cares about this but I think it’d be cool if all the leaderboards reset every week or seperate weekly leaderboards. At this point everyone who played oldbus has such a head start no one will ever catch up and its just the same couple of names. I think this might make it fun for new players maybe i dunno lol.

5 Likes

or if leaderboards were actually something fun and competitive and not just grindfest stats. right now they are ‘who can grind the hardest’ stats. everyone on that board is a leader of ‘grinding’ in some way shape or form which doesn’t actually mean anything IMO.

Dragon racing times are an example of something which actually has meaning on the other hand.

1 Like

I think the leader boards should stay the way they are but I do agree that there should be additional leader boards that are based on a monthly bases or weekly basis. This is something I know I have heard a good deal of people ask for hopefully we can see it in the future :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.