Level 1 or 30...Not Much In Between

Something I’ve noticed when I log in is that there’s either a bunch of Level 1 players or there’s a few Level 30 players. Being Level 6, I roam around and don’t see that many in between.

I figure the Level 1 players are kids who only get like 2 hours of game time on the weekend and are playing Orbus VR for the first time that day…more than likely never to return. Or it could be adults too…playing with their kids…once. I imagine a lot of Level 30s had to solo content by themselves…which is not all that fun over time. Am I somewhat close?

It’s the Level 5-25 players that need to stick together and help push each other through this game. This is the area that is lacking.

There are two issues here, while it is very easy to get to level 30, in my opinion it is incredibly boring leveling up it should be harder and it should be fun :-/
Anyway the other level groups are probably out leveling up in the other biomes.

With the current leveling speed you can level from 1-30 in a week or less, that is why there’s not many around (or only alt classes). Once you discover more events and all the missions you will see how quick it goes.
Many or most of the low levels are also people playing the demo and indeed only got 2h to peek in.
After hitting 30 on one class people prefer to get into endgame, since for that you must have a group so that’s what most guilds do on their evenings… leveling classes on the other hand is more or less a fairly short thing easy to do on your own.

Most of the people who leveled up, and are attempting end game content, are players from the original Orbus, and they did so with their already established fellowships/in game friends (or by themselves). There is… i dunno… 1? … maybe 2 new fellowships (correct me if im wrong) that have formed from people who started playing in Reborn, and have actually attempted dungeon content.

Anyone who starts playing the game now, and wants to try end game, basically needs to join one of the few established fellowships (they want new members!) because, like you said, there are very few people around to group up with otherwise.

For any new players reading this, who are interested in joining one of those guilds, check out the Fellowship Recruitment category.

I’m level 23 I think. I stopped playing for a couple days because I hit a brick wall. You wither do dungeons, or you do quests that are quite repetitive and/or tedious. The game doesn’t have lively NPCs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.