Loadouts are awesome but oh and add plz!

Ok just wanted to say good job and omg thank you for the Loadouts for gear I absolutely love it however 1 issue with it…I have 3 sets of gear and each have their outfit style and now I’m able to load mounts in to save so I can use a different mount for each set also but heres me issue…I have the critter capture rep gear and know others have it too. I do not use a cape with the set but do with my other sets…the Loadouts will save different capes to load but it will not allow me to save 2 sets of gear with cape and 1 without…it will not remove the cape I have to do manually…I dont mind doing it manually but thats the purpose for the Loadouts right…oh and plz…plz…omg plz add mustaches and beards…why have you not added these yet. All I want is a white Gandalf but cant cause no beards…lol c’mon…I dare to even call myself or even these so called runemages…pfft mage aint a mage without a beard.

1 Like

Facial hair and other customizations might be interesting

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.