Location of "Use Roll"

Please, for the love Rupert, change the “Use Roll” menu in shard dungeons. I just used a roll in a level 1 Shard that we were speedrunning to level. Almost every piece of gear I own is +5, as well as the others in the dungeon. There’s no reason for me to use my roll. Problem is, when the boss went down, there was an add still up, so in the process of me sword rushing, I hit “Use Roll”. This isn’t the first time I’ve accidentally done it, and it’s an ongoing joke with my friends now that at the end of a dungeon, we all go “hands up!”.

Either placing the menu elsewhere, or requiring some kind of confirmation would be nice. I’m just frustrated at using rolls on much lower gear than I need.

5 Likes

I second that, happened to me also, specially if we needed to finish a fight after the chest popped. A confirmation would be GREAT!! (For both using your role and declining; one of our very first +10s was the one where I accidentally declined, also being in fight.)

Or we could have that button somewhere accessible in the menu, to do it properly when we got time and all is done, not in front of our faces and some kind of glow or message or such to remind players to decline or use. That would also solve the darn reawaken-problem with reawaken-button sometimes right over the use-role button.

2 Likes

Idk why this hasn’t been addressed yet tbh … it’s not a hard thing to change, is it? I lost my roll countless times due to the menu suddenly popping up in my face. It Is so much worse when it spams you when you move … WHY, THE PLAYER MENU DOESN’T TO THAT SO WHY

… look, have the re-roll have a fixed position in front of the player (so the player has to at least reach out and hit it). And a confirmation.

2 Likes

I mentioned in another thread about this issue. The buttons won’t be interactable for a couple seconds when the pop-up first shows. That should go out with the first patch after the holidays

4 Likes

Oh, well that’s s step. Still dislike the spamming

2 Likes

Appreciate it. Didn’t see the other thread, so I apologize for the repeat. Thanks for the quick response!

1 Like

I saw this in the other thread, however I still liked to have something as important as rolls somewhere safely in my menu rather.
It could make things worse if the buttons are not clickable for a while. Sometimes I quickly pressed my roll, then died and went to graveyard. The risk that the graveyard-button overlaps the roll-button is likely greater if this is no longer possible and the risk for a wipe as well, if everyone is distracted trying to use it, but can’t because it’s still on cd. But yea guess we need to check it out after the update and then judge if it’s better or worse.

1 Like

I think it was this one Please make use Role require double click
you were there :man_facepalming: :joy:

Can confirm, used my roll accidently on a level 1 shard, knowing I was going to run a 6+ later :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.