Login in orbusvr reborn

i have a issue these couple of week since the lock up in other countries i haveing a issue to get past the login to orbusvrreborn i have to close and open the app 3 times or more to work

1 Like

I gave up on reporting that one months ago. Still happening almost daily for multiple ppl including me -__-

You get a flash of connection closed (in a white background), followed by infinite black screen, unless you restart your game. Right after pressing the login button (a few seconds later)

4 Likes

I’ve been getting this one a bunch recently as well…

1 Like

Yes, the past week or two this is happening alot

2 Likes

yeah i got the same issue not in battlegrounds just logging in

1 Like

I got this problem solely when I am in a certain place (family wifi), it works fine in other places, even if using the same installation/notebook.
I wonder if certain types of connections are more vulnerable (they got a bit slower internet, but nothing I think is different in particular, I got wifi too at home and other places I played before).

I use an Ethernet cable on a spot where WiFi won’t be able to reach. So don’t think it is a WiFi problem.

1 Like

Can you send your output_log.txt to [email protected] after this happens? We can investigate and see if we can find anything out there. We haven’t changed anything on the backend recently that I know of, but it’s possible with the larger amount of players lately it’s leading to some connection issues. We’ll look into it.

I think I have a recording of this from when I was trying to do battlegrounds last night, I will check the recording (it should have a bunch of bugs/issues that I want to report anyway) and get it posted

We also get this, using wired ethernet. Also the dsync bugs seem to have doubled/trippled lately with the influx of players, contant re-login is what fixes it all. Sometimes I will need to re-log about 5 times within a few minutes to fix the bugs. Perhaps related?

Creí que solo me pasaba a mi :sweat_smile:

Spanish translated (thnx google)
jorge_v: “I thought it was just happening to me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We reset the server this morning, let us know if that has helped or you’re still experiencing the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.