Looking to join (or start) a Fishing fellowship

I like fishing. It’s the thing I aim to do most, after dungeons. I want to join a group focused on fishing, but that also does dungeons. If you know of a group, or would be interested in joining a casual fishing group, let me know.

I just came back to the game after a year and a half with my fellowship, probably looking to expand it soonTM… but at the moment, it’s just me and two friends doing whatever we can to experience everything, though one person is playing off the demo for now. But I’m curious, what are the depths of fishing now, or do you mean just as a chill thing to do to hang out with people and fish for like mats and stuff after each dungeon only? I’m a bit clueless on all this reborn stuff since I used to just fish for sunfish for healing potions.

EDIT: Whoops, I literally read this with 4 hours of sleep and thought you meant that you went fishing after each dungeon LOL. But I see now what you meant instead.

Well my fellowship isn’t currently focused on anything, or I guess you could say we’re focused on everything? I know of at least one of my fellowship’s members who fishes often, and I’m sure he wouldn’t mind having a fishing buddy lol. I also plan on getting more into fishing eventually. Not sure if you’d like the name of the fellowship though, Death Squad of Heathrun.

looking to expand it soonTM

my fellowship isn’t currently focused on anything

I appreciate the offers. I think I’m probably going to end up making my own fellowship.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.