Mage Triplicity Talent Nerf

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m concerned about that as well, I’m hoping to see more of the storyline more challenges there is so much that can be built upon in this game

This is a joke, you literally used your alternative forums account to agree with yourself

5 Likes

And this could fit in the topic that already exists

Just went back to the other thread, turns out you already said this exact same thing

If it’s such a joke go meet him Ig. His name is Bodaway Zino. How do you not know this XD

Yes I am de one because Infraggable Krunk suggested I do.

i don’t agree with your suggestion of the mage being nerfed i love using the mage class other then my warrior nerding a class because it takes more damage not really if you have a good tank and a good healer the dps class or mage will get zero damage also also the runemage class is fun and good for my terrible hand eye carnation

I am not suggesting anything. I ask saying what crap are they going to pull next

their change isnt crap. it is making the vocal minority mad because ‘ooo nOES, my pew pew go down down’. heaven forbid the devs add some much-needed balance to the game.

1 Like

Maybe they should fix their game first

that’s what they are doing. you are upset that they are fixing their game.

1 Like

I’m talking about the spells working and paladin unbending

What spell isn’t working?

Talents rather. The speed talent and true affliction working

I agree with you here
But light spell doesn’t work correctly still

1 Like

It seems like this is a discussion that should be had in the current thread about the subject. If you want to talk about potential other balance changes you can make a thread about another class, but this one is even named after the other change.

2 Likes