Main story quests?

Noob question here. Is there a main story or is the whole game weekly quests and dungeons? I’m up to level 7 now, but I’m just going to the darius guy for missions. I talked to the guy outside highsteppe but he doesn’t have anything for me anymore after having kill some mobs.

So when you enter Highsteppe you should see blue indicators over the Mission NPCs scattered around town (like Sicilus in dragon shop, Whisper in the salvaging shop, etc.) when they have the missions for you (they are unlocked based upon your level so each time you level up more will unlock from different NPCs). In addition to that you can do the Lore quests for each NPC also. So when talking to one there is a white message bubble at the top right of the menu, clicking this will start you on their quests. Once you are on a quest chain, you can look in your player journal. The missions show up inside the Mission tab of the player inventory screen on the upper left.

Where to select to start lore quests on any of the Mission NPCs

Where to find mission to view progress once accepted

ahhh! I see the ‘…’ menu on people in town. I was looking for the blue squares instead but the only one I found was the dragon race quest which wasn’t what I was looking for (wanted to jump on some main quest lines).

i’ll give this a shot, thanks!

oops I made it to 30 and through the beta without knowing what that was for LOL

1 Like

Ya I added an additional information sign next to the Mission NPC sign by Darius to try to help sort some of the confusion for the newer players as it seems like it’s easy to overlook.

Is there something that should have guided me to the first Main story quest?

I remember the guy outside the starting area telling me to look for blue squares, but nothing about the ‘…’ options.

if not, can I suggest that you add something to the newbie guide guy to point you to the first main story quest?

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.