Mic bug new case Apr. 2020

Dear Dev team, I’ve search this channel and there’re a lot of Mic bug threads but most are from 2019 so I’d like to report the issue.

I usually have a problem with mic. I started the game with voice chat seem to working fine. I hear people talking and I also can talk back to them without pushing any button. But for some unknown reason it just silent. I can’t hear people talking I can talk back they message me that they heard my voice but I can’t heard them. Re login didn’t fix problem but reboot Quest did. but… it happen again.

I think they were looking for logs for this, did you use the in-game report tool? Next time it happens you should report it on that

2 Likes

Ok will do I’m glad to help make this game better :slight_smile:

Agreed, reporting tool is best when reported on the spot while it’s happening.
We’ve seen this audio bug in game for about 2 years now, we’ve all got used to re-logging in multiple times per hour just to keep these kinds of bugs ‘under control’.
Re-logging is just a part of life and when you embrace it, as we all did, the game becomes fun again :stuck_out_tongue:
Hang in there, the dev’s got outrmessage loud and clear and are working hard on it

Hi, we’re sorry for the issues and thank you for reporting it. These issues do happen sometimes and we need to investigate them further - if you happen to find a situation that always causes it to break (for example, people logging it around you, etc.) let us know as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.