Microphone goes out

Me and several of my in hand friends have had issues where after a death or zone the mic goes out. We can hear others but they can’t hear us. Settings were on for sound and talking. Took several reload to get it working again. Usually complete close of game. Is this something others have experienced or is on the bug report?

Where there a lot of players around you at the time?
I have had this occur during world boss raids when the servers are a bit overloaded.

Ive had it happen twice, I was having latency issues on my end at both times. Though, I have heard similar reports from in game people so it may be on their end.

Typically, the person who is not able to hear the person is the one who needs to log out and back in. The person who is not able to be heard is not the bugged person. (Usually in my experience)

There was five of us and we were in a group. I could hear all of them but none of them can hear me. I’ve also had it happen when there’s just two of us or three of us. Just today I was playing and a new player came up and asked me if I could hear them. When I said yes it turned out the other two people in his group could not hear him but both the two people in his group and the guy who asked me that question I could hear fine. In that case it was definitely selective. I’ve had times when no one could hear me in the game but I could hear all of them.

If this bug ever gets fixed, I will give away all my dram to the first beginner player I see walking in Highsteppe. So I should be fine :stuck_out_tongue: (Current solution? Discord)

(bug has been there since the very beginning and has been actively tried to be fixed multiple times)

1 Like

Very common bug that the devs know about and most likely will be fixed in reborn though from what Scott says I would not count on it. The temporary fix for now is have the person who cant hear you log out and log back in.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.