Microphone Not Working in game

Hi,
I Just started playing a few days ago and my chat was working fine, everyone could here me and I could hear everyone. Now I can hear everyone but no one hears me. I have re-logged many times, have made sure my Oculus Rift S mic menu is not muted, have made sure my game setting is on voice activation. I was in a party, I quit party and re-logged. Still nothing. NO one can hear me. I even restarted my computer.
I did attempt to use the compass earlier in game to talk to my party. I don’t know if that is relevant.

Anyone has any other Ideas?

On your PC I would go into your sound manager and make sure you mic is set to your headset and not the PC mic. That’s the only time I ever had that issue. Make sure your audio connections are secure not sure what rift is like I use vive

When everything is set properly and issue remains, all that can really be done is send in a log.

Output log can be found by copy and pasting this in the file explorer address bar:

%userprofile%\appdata\LocalLow\Orbus Online, LLC\OrbusVR

Email Output logs to [email protected]

The mic called recording device in the settings. A few other games, such as big screen beta can get the auto select function for mic to bugout.
Make sure you have the correct one selected, then restart the game for it to take effect.
Hope this helps.

thank you I will be sending it in!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.