Missions organised by type/location/level

I’d love if the developers would add some way to re-organize missions when you look at them in the mission tab. Currently they are just kind of thrown in there into what seems like a random order. I’m sure it wouldn’t be too hard to add some sort and filter options to make the tab much easier to read.

What I’d suggest for sort is:
By Type / quest giver - Would put all darius kill together, chef fishing together, etc…
By Level - Fairly obvious, all level 1 together, then level 2, etc…
By Location - The main one for me. When I’m in the rain forest for example, I’d love to see all the missions I have there, without going through and having to read each (can easily have 50+ missions it seems)

For the filter option I’d like pretty much the same, but it will also remove the other options letting you just focus on the type or area you wish to focus. Choose fishing types and it will hide all combat and other none fishing quests. Choose a set location and it will hide all quests not known to be in the area. Fishing quests and similar that say ‘catch X fish’ would also be hidden even if you are in the correct area, but ones that say ‘catch fish in X location’ would still be shown if you choose the named location on the quest.

I can’t be the only one who is finding it difficult to manage the amount of quests I have. I love that I can accept so many at once, but it seems with the weekly quests and ones I can add (daily I think? - the green +) and level missions, I’m getting new ones quicker then I can work through them all and I’d love to have an easier way to focus certain ones. It’s annoying getting back from an area and realizing I needed to harvest something there or catch critters or something.

3 Likes

I definitely agree and posted earlier under QOL Suggestions: QoL Suggestions Reborn

Reborn Beta

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.