Musket rounds occasionally miss/vanish

I was farming and I noteist that things like the necro worshiper or random things in the wilds, When I would fire an orb at them it would pass right through or dissapire entirely, Giving no actual effect or damage. I know I was hitting them because the other shots be for and after were doing damage or the orbs effect, This was some what annoying when farming high leveled things for exp using a heal orb it hitting doing nothing and the target hits a critical resulting in death. (sorry about the bad spelling for a few of the words.)

Orbs work best for me when aimed at the ground under your target.

1 Like

This issue affects all classes but is most noticeable and happens more often with Musketeers.

1. The only way to fix this issue is to log out and log back in
  2. You are forced to log out after 60 seconds by the server if you dont do it
  3. There is a high chance the game crashes upon log out and you need to restart the game
  4. Warriors won’t be able to hit things or use their horn, ranger arrows pass through enemies, runemage spells immediately hit the ground instead of flying out from the wand.

See this thread:

1 Like

no its not a desync issue that Im having, its different to that. desync looses your connection this just has the rounds randomly vanish it can happen in or out of combat and you don’t loose your connection.

Yeah this is the same thing that is affecting the Runemage spells sometimes missing the dummies, it’s not an actual desync issue, it is an issue with the hit detection not checking quickly enough on fast-moving objects I think.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.