My thoughts on the new content

I saw this last night and it made me laugh, thinking of veteran players running around trying to play the class bad or messing up on purpose to try and test what a PUG could do.

Okay thanks for the feedback, the reason I was curious is that the bosses are being scaled the same as other Shard bosses so wanted to make sure the problem isn’t that the non shard bosses in the new dungeons are just OP and that was causing them to hit so hard at higher levels compared to other bosses. Either way well take a look at the numbers.

Non sharded is a lot easier then sharded. I think it is indeed the problem of the base damage of the bosses being too high. But we won’t notice because we are used to shard amount of strength. Also all other bosses of other dungeons are lvl scaled, so it is I’mpossible to tell the difference.

But I did test the second boss of the mines (the mage) and the first boss of temple by looking at their damage numbers. I saw about 20k on the mage, and about 20k on the first temple boss. Which made me automatically assume that the temple boss is just like the mage boss overtuned and can basically instakill on higher lvls. Which was indeed true from the shard experience.

3 Likes

Yeah non-shard is fine. Totally fine.
But shards urgh we tested a bit around and gave up on 2 higher temple shards because of the time, trash respawned twice so yeah no way, we couldnt bother us with killing them again just to wipe again and again and again

At the moment most high level shard runners are avoiding both the new dungeons and just rolling shards until they get 1 of the 4 old ones. Sooo…Something needs to change.

It has to do with the pillars. The same thing happens to trash in Broken Halls, they attempt to walk into the pillars and it makes them disappear for a bit and when they come back they’ve de-aggroed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.