New Dev Blog: Raid Beta and Bringing Back the Overworld

I mean we personally have hundreds of invis pots and if needed will use them. In any game I don’t like limiting myself to give myself more of a challenge, meaning what will happen is if I get the tokens I will prob invis and the whole thing will just be boring #WontSeeYou@GoblinCuzInvis

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy: nice tbh

i will not use invis i will be out of the open :joy:

I will be using a lantern potion.

3 Likes

Better a giant potion

3 Likes

Better go both. Wait does anyone know what will happen if you drink a lantern, giant and Invis at the same time? :thinking:

Pretty sure no one other than the person to drink all 3 will see the effect, I can test later

2 Likes

Scott no one will ever se e your beauty

with a giant potion you used to be able to paladin hammer throw a full zone, if that’s still a thing you might find this pretty common LOL

I was about ready to start popping champagne I didn’t see that coming #WontSeeYou@GoblinCuzInvis

#SeeYouInTheWilds?

but high expectations for new Goblin Chest Wish there was a wilds zone i miss the big group fights for the chest minus the invis pots just a fun 5v5 for the chest.

first of all, I know zip about battlegrounds, so this suggestion might be way off. But what about a battleground option that has a trickster goblin running around in it. Or maybe a goblin group guarding the trickster to go against the teams that are also against each other. Can there be more than two teams going into battlegrounds?
I guess the trickster could also have guards to encourage bigger pvp groups in the world. Maybe the guards are random, sometimes the trickster is alone, sometimes not

that would be interesting a q that you can only do every 10h. Not sure how it would work though. would it be a free for all or go in with a pre made group?

@Riley_D have u thought about how to handle zones with different shards?
First off, it needs to be added along with no logging out and no teleporting so that u can’t switch shards when u have the tokens

2nd, what are u planning to do if the goblin spawns in a zone which has multiple shards already? Spawn multiple goblins? Only spawn it in one shard? But then would u tell us which shard? And if it’s only in one shard, what if the shard collapses right after? Does no get the goblin then?

3rd do u plan to do something about if ur fighting, and the person with the tokens crosses the border and everyone follows, but now everyone is scattered across different shards?

2 Likes

I just want to rehighlight this as I feel like it might have been hidden under the PvP stuff and add my opinion that the grinding tool should give an exp reward, even if it’s not on par with public events or missions, it should be close to it

3 Likes

Will you be releasing patch notes today or should we expect them shortly before the patch tomorrow? JW

1 Like

First thing tomorrow morning they should be ready to go. Just trying to squeeze in some last minute things.

3 Likes

Don’t forget about those dyes you promised us :wink: Edit: Where in the world is crimson major dye?

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.