Obsidian Shortage Since MSQ Update

So looking at the Obsidian spawners inside the crystal cave, one thing that I could do is separate the Linsanthium from the Obsidian, also currently they are in larger groups (like around 5 ore per spawner), which then we could separate into more spawners with less material (so it would be around the same amount spawned in but would spawn in over multiple spawners with different spawn times). This should then allow more players access to the ore since players just doing a sweep through the cave would miss some of the spawners on different timers.

5 Likes

That is a good idea since so many don’t even know they have to harvest what they don’t need to not create a pile of Linstanium… however I think they just should respawn more quickly, to match the demand. If I need ores I currently log in during my lunch break quickly where there are less people around.
However, logging in even more times throughout the day to harvest 2 obsidian a time every hour or so, no seriously, currently many of us are able to do that due to homeoffice etc., but it is bad enough as it is, I think having less spawn at a time would possibly make it worse.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.