Ingame name:
Asriel
Favorite spells I can cast well:
-Icebolt lv 3 (just mastered)
-Polymorph
-Ice lance (c-c-c-combo!)
Crafting skills i wish to hone
Potion making is fun so far
I’m pretty fun to play with and I do know fireball lv 3 as well as frost bolt so dps?

looking forward joining you guys someday :smiley:

OK so this is how it’s going down.
My shift at work ends in a little over 7 hours from now. If ur still online meet me in the guild city
In front of the fellowship officer. We will have you
Added to the fellowship and you will demonstrate
Any skills you have. Also our fellowship is about helping others and makeing the community over better. Be prepared to brew tons of potions which we will provide resources for (or as much as we can :joy:)

1 Like

I will be there waiting :smiley:

Also if anybody wants to know
I made a Facebook page and a discord

1 Like

im on where can i find u

1: please give your character name(so we can find you)

• Krios

2: List your 3 favorite spells at you can perform well(this will help us better our group)

• Firebolt 2
  • Arcane Ray
  • Arcane Shield

3: your crafting skills you wish to hone(this will not be relevant till all crafting systems are implemented)

• Honestly, wouldn’t mind learning more about all of the crafting!

4: how you can contribute to the fellowship(any contributions are welcome no matter how small)

• Once I know where runestones are, I’d be glad to help guide people there
  • Glad to help teach people once I know how to cast well myself!

Honestly, most of this is wanting to learn how to cast magic well…this class seems really fun in concept, but hoo boy do I seem to not be able to get the casting down. I’d love to be in a place where I can learn that, and get to a point of mastery!

I know this is sort of late, but if there are still openings, here’s my info:

1. MagiJedi
  2. Frost Bolt 2; FireBall 2; Affliction
  3. I’ll probably get into artificing.
  4. I play a lot, so I’m often on to group up with people. I can also cast rez & teleports consistently.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

You should check out our discord magijedi here is a link

1: please give your character name(so we can find you) - Richleth
2: List your 3 favorite spells at you can perform well(this will help us better our group) I can perform Firebolt level 3 well (done once five times in a row), I can perform Arcane Bomb well and I can perform mana shield well, I love using all of these spells as my favorites.
3: your crafting skills you wish to hone(this will not be relevant till all crafting systems are implemented) I would love to be able to learn artifacing.
4: how you can contribute to the fellowship(any contributions are welcome no matter how small)
I love to teach anyone anything, i am decent at most spells and would love to teach people the fine art of runemage.

1 ManaMongrel
2 fireball l2 mana shield knockback
3 I am relatively new to the game and don’t know what crafting is but I would love to learn anything
4 I am pretty funny, pick up skills quickly can do fireballs fast also😀

wrong place to post this, there is a new one to go to