Overleveling not remembered?

I was really digging the overleveling mechanics but got sad when I lvl’ed from 30 up I was still lvl 30 (ya you get the chests that is great). And there was nothing showing me being higher in any way. I was hoping this will be able to be shown in any way in the future because it is cool thing to look at for yourself if you played a long time. Like mini goal to get to lvl 100 for example :stuck_out_tongue: It has no priority to show it now BUT it has a big priority to remember it now on the background before the game goes life. So please could you remember the amount of lvls someone overlevels for future display? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Can you please show the levels over 30 per class too! I mostly play ranger which is cool, but I do play the other classes every now and then but the leaderboard doesn’t indicate which class I’ve leveled past 30 on

For example, I could hit 100 levels past level 30 on the leaderboard, I have no idea if I’ve done 90 of them on my ranger and 10 on my muskie or 70 on my ranger, 20 on my muskie and 10 on my shaman I think it would be great to have this show on the API and maybe somewhere in the journal or something

Well that just answered my suggestion indirectly. It is remembered on the background :expressionless:

So…without going too much into this since it’s not actually ready yet, we are working on a mechanic that involves overleveling and at that time we’ll show more about it, but yes in the meantime we are tracking how many times you overlevel including by-class in the background.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.