Paladin and scoundrel in PvP

Here is you doing some shots in 1.5 seconds.

18:09:36:456 [Combat] J took 16594 damage from ChaseChair (Critical)
18:09:36:456 [Combat] You are now in combat.
18:09:36:456 [Combat] ChaseChair took -13460 damage from ChaseChair (Critical)
18:09:36:612 [Combat] J took 16594 damage from ChaseChair (Critical)
18:09:36:923 [Combat] J took 16594 damage from ChaseChair (Critical)
18:09:37:232 [Combat] J took 16594 damage from ChaseChair (Critical)
18:09:37:381 [Combat] Nestro took 32627 damage from J (Critical)

There are just random log segments by the way. There are tons of events like this all the time.

show me quantative data to prove that otherwise you are just trash talking.

J, your posts are getting old, every single day we beat you you post about something else, when you fail to catch us you complain it is impossible to catch somebody, when we kill you, you complain about how much damage a class does, when we kill you in a group, you complain about group pvp, when we get the goblin before you, you complain it is impossible to find the goblin.

we’ve killed you with the tokens, we killed you with a group, we found you and killed you, we find the goblin before you

its about making a snap decission, do you stay by the exit to ambush? or do you chase the light?
the smart decission is to camp the exit, but you chase the light.

Or maybe its because you guys play scoundrel and paladin and they are completely imbalanced. give me quantative data otherwise I am not interested in your response tbh. you all have access to damage logs. prove it through damage logs otherwise it is still imbalanced.

It’s not hard, put a frost and affliction on your opponent and run around and dodge. No one can see a mages spells since they are bugged. It really shows your lack of ability to adapt on a mage. You just sit there and cast and expect to win. This isn’t like the easy mode PvE content. Learn to PvP and stop complaining about losing.

show me data. as I said. your response is just rubbish unless you have data and video evidence to actually prove it… Which you don’t.

1 Like

With a +4 wand, affliction does ~5700 damage for 12 ticks + initial hit. This does around 60-65% of the scoundrel’s health. It also takes 12 seconds of waiting. Scoundrel kills a fully geared, vit pot, +4 mage in under 2 seconds-in 4 bullets (half a chamber). This is WITHOUT CURVING, which is the main(only?) skill mechanic for scoundrel. Aka scoundrel can instantly kill a mage without skill, aside from poing a gun. Scoundrel also has a heal, more mobility, more armor, and faster traveling projectiles.

“Running around and dodging” and successfully avoiding 4 shots for 12 seconds or more is not feasible or balanced. Scoundrel has 19 shots to use in that time.

2 Likes

^— maths, videos, combat log evidence.

Your evidence?

None, hypothetical and unproven.

it was around the point that i was so bored of the PvP that i had to run around doing public events with the tokens on me while telling the other people which events i was going to for it to be… anything

scoundrel is OP, period. it can easily one shot any class other than paladin, and even then with paladin a good scoundrel can definitly beat a good scoundrel easy peazy
because of scoundrel oneshoting everything no fight lasts long enough for people to make plays, on either side of the fight. its who lands 1-2 big hits first

4 Likes

I am done arguing with amateur mages that just stand there and complain. I have no problem killing scoundrels as a mage. Other good PvP mages like Elk and Gundrakk do not either. It is easy to win as a mage since spells are bugged. When or if they ever fix the spell issues, then it might be worth revisiting this topic.

More hypothetical arguments? When will you learn? Also the ‘spells are bugged’ argument i disproved also with mathematics and how the mage mechanics actually work. I have videos and maths of that but considering you presented no evidence to me regarding every other topic i think the conclusion is clear.

problem is there tho that it takes a good mage to kill a bad scoundrel, and a average mage dies to a bad scoundrel

And yet you still lose and complain.

very nice clean definition there of imbalance.

??? I am sorry but… your response makes 0 sense. Thanks for again making no valid statements Johann sir.

That has more to do with the learning curve. Mage’s learning curve is much higher at the beginning.

At this point these are the same arguments against each other as last thread and the thread before - point being, we appreciate the feedback regarding balance but people are only flaming each other in these threads. We have noted your feedback for the future, thank you.