Paladin drain option gone

The only way to lock down a paladin used to be to stand on his hammer to drain the orbs. I don’t know what patch it happend but noticed this won’t work on me anymore, it only drains on propped swings. There is currently no way to stop a Palladin in pvp.

If anything I’m faster in combat then out of it because that allowed me to hamerport, jump and slide as my stamina bar charges while walking.
I can skip obstacles, jump ledges, heal threw poison, and there is no way to stop me jumping to the hammer anymore.

You really need to eather up the orbs requierd for longer jumps, or make stun and interrupt effects a thing that actually blocks hamerport for a second.

Or make the hammer really sensitive again so it’s easier to drain.

5 Likes

It hurts me, it hurts me alot.

Its pvp in genaral for orbus is just awfull. There is just no fun in doing pvp anymore unless its just me and a few frends doing 1 on 1 fights but even then as soon as some one chooses to use a musket no one can win due to how broken in pvp thay are.

? Musky is verry killable and not verry high dps sparky. Don’t see it as relevant. Please don’t derail the topic onto pvp in general. This is a verry specific problem that used to work.

its not the dps its the healing, and my reason was to point out that there both broken for pvp

I don’t believe we’ve made any changes to paladin orbs or hammer, so I’m not sure why it wouldn’t behave that way anymore, but in terms of the running away issue we still want to change the general stuck in combat mechanic for PvP, something like breaking combat after a certain amount of seconds with no hits/heals, something to that effect. That’s still on the list.

1 Like

Tbh, as a Paladin, it has always been the case that to use a pip, you have to wiggle your weapon or move it in some way. If you thrust into an enemy and don’t move it, it expends only one pip, while if you move it, it will take expend more.

You changed the requirements for a hit to count. Used to be on touch, or light movement, making it instantly drain by jumping on the other persons hammer, now it requiers a swing of the hand, and other players can walk into you without anything happening.

Palladin is not bothered by stuck combat. Changing that HAS NO EFFECT.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.