Patch 10.998- Lvl 30 dungeons, Shard dungeon increase, Shard vendor

boss 2 i am thinking as the one on the left, may actually be boss 1

also im pretty sure paladin doesnt have a stun, hammer throw doesnt stun anymore

No unbending on circles was annoying

It does stun. know it 200%.

There are only 2 problems I can find with pally in comparison to Warrior:

• Unbending doesn’t work
  • The base aggro is lower which means dps that does dps that should not have been that high in the first place will win aggro probably. (I did keep aggro till about 65k dps where the wheels turned of about 35 seconds fight without pots on both dps as tank side. And that without tilesets on the pally side)

Omg noooooo :frowning:

Course its quest holding the update up.

i like traveling toto the dungeon we have a use for our reagents and a feel of adventure

Starting the server side countdown now.

2 Likes

Client patches should be available for download.

1 Like

Patch should be live.

2 Likes

First group in Wastelands dungeon is too close for Alert shards!!! Is already border too close for normal dungeons…

Okay well get that spawner moved

What is the Explorer’s League Questline and where do i find the quest giver?

If I remember well, you just have to talk to the “League” guy just outside the town (in front of Randel) :slight_smile: (Or even simply speaking to Randel :thinking:)

That’s awesome indeed :smiley: I kept all my minor shards since the beginning hoping for this, so glad I did :joy:

@Robert you might have f’ed the drop rates of the musketeer gear of the trash. Everyone in our group got 3 or 4 pieces from doing the dungeon once. Maybe still tuned for testing!!

Trying to turn in luxuries await seemed to crash the zone everytime, gave up trying

Two questions,

1. Does anyone have any directions to either of the dungeons

2. Will we get weapon transmogs from completing the base dungeon (no shard)

Scott delete edit away! We all want the gear! No! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

were tracking this down, thanks for updating us

This is the same problem above something didnt get pulled into server so were tracking it down now.