Patch 10.998- Lvl 30 dungeons, Shard dungeon increase, Shard vendor

Any other quest users having problems? Downloaded patch, but dungeon is empty oblivion for me

Looking into this right now.

We found the cause of the Quest issue on dungeons and there will be a new patch to download, hopefully within the hour. Sorry about that.

1 Like

I can’t seem to see any if the weapons (New) in the Transmog closet. I have relogged, updated, and restarted my entire pc. Is this just a bug or do I need to email oculus?

Did any of you get the chest piece? I’ve had 3 helms, 3 shoulders and 4 gloves, 0 chest pieces

edit: chest piece just dropped, nvm lol

Okay we’ve tried it on our side (on live servers) and everything worked, could you try turning it in one more time? Also how full is your inventory and your player weight?

First dungeon at the Minecart the big smash guy walks into the Minecart and disappears. Whole group will be unattackable from then because it will insta deaggro everytime you hit the group.

Disappears completely from the area? like he falls into a hole?

We think either in a hole or in the air. but we have no clue where. totalky off screen.

After many attacks it sometimes appears again. every mob can do this at the minechart

(at beginning of dungeon)

hmm ya thats a weird one, i know theres not a hole under the cart so it must be putting them in the air for some reason, ill do some testing on it and get a fix for it.

1 Like

New Quest patch is live, sorry about the troubles but should be good to download now.

1 Like

Same here… got all now and kept breaking things down. I mean, it’s not supposed to be a rare drop likely, but the transmog should stop dropping once broken down once, since breaking down does nothing and there is no reason to keep it for anything, right.

same minecart de aggro spot.

These mobs are too close and aggro while fighting the boss on non alert already. On alert you can probably not even look at them before aggroing the boss

I broke down 1 pair of gloves, no shard from them, is this really what the drop rate is supposed to be? We did the 1st dungeon twice and the second one once

Small reward chests from the dungeon gives Dungeoneer loot which is gear from the other 4 dungeons, not these 2

2 Likes

The ceiling it higher then in the old game (about 24 meters…) and is very painful for looking up on that boss…

No, the drop rate is too high, but since players already have them and they are a transmog were not going to lower the percentage chances, what I will do is assign it to out of the way mobs that you wont normally clear during the dungeon run so if you are hunting for the transmogs you get them but if you already have them you can skip the mobs so you wont end up with an inventory full of transmogs you must delete. That will go out tomorrow. And transmogs don’t give out shards so that is working as intended.

Player weight is 47.1/58.75 (pack mule potion) inventory is pretty empty, It’s not a crash, the guy/stuff around him just disappears for a little bit then reappears

Sent a bug report in-game, going to bed now

This is what our conversation was at mistkeeper
“Is this yellow?”
“Nah this green”
“Nah yellow”
“Oh its red?!”
“Oh you right”
“Uhhmm green?!”
And so on…

Seriously 5 ppl couldnt tell the difference between the color of the mist. Its REALLY hard to tell the phase you are on :rofl:

Edit: we oldbus player know of course which phase comes after another but new ppl to this boss will even barley see the mist at all and then to notice the difference colors in it? No way

3 Likes

thanks well just have to dig into it deeper.

1 Like