PSA: Please play the class you sign up for in the queue

Tecnicly with the right tallents palladin is quite a good healer…

Maybe I don’t know enough about the class, would you take a pally as your healer on a shard?a raid? This one was letting the dps die till someone swapped to musky. Maybe they just need more practice.

i understand some mit take it hard but my opinion there no need to be upset over i qeue for fun in any class need in the selection i have more then one class to play in the doungon qeue and fun to try a different class in the doungon

If you’re okay with it that’s cool…but here is my worry:

As dungeons get more complicated (like shards or new content) folks are not going to want to use the queue to find grps anymore. People will rely more on their guilds or RL friends that play…which would be okay if the game weren’t a low pop MMO.

If you want folks to invest time and risk in pick up groups in the queue you absolutely need to add some functions to make folks accountable for bad behavior. Its already fairly impossible to do even a low lvl shard reliably with a pick up group from the queue.

2 Likes

Dungeon que is for none sharded dungeons. If you shard them, there is no more level scaling, and anyone not 30 will have a really hard time.

If you want to do shards, making a listing is a better bet.

There is no reason that the queue system cannot be updated with additional filters and mechanics to accommodate shard PUGS, especially low lvl ones.

The listing mechanic isn’t good enough imo…it would benefit the game to streamline this and make it as user friendly as possible. Same with discord or the forums.

There is a large population of players currently trying Reborn out that will get to max level and not want to join a guild…opening up shard PUGs through a robust filter and some minor changes would give the game tons of new content for those players to move through.

This is goin a bit offtopic but I’d love to have shard dungeon queues at some point… the shard you have equipped shows in your listing with lvl/mutations, and all who join your group over this listing are checked if they got a lvl 30 - there could be an accept-button, too, in between, so the group leader got more freedom on who take in - get ported into this dungeon.

if we’re going to have that we also need the ability to queue up to multiple activities and not just one, otherwise there are rarely going to pop any sort of queue

4 Likes

and a way to decline to join when it pops

2 Likes

I’ve got that done, and should be out with the Tuesday update. If you or a party member fails to hit the ready button when the queue pops, you and your party ( if you are in one) get kicked out of the queue, and everyone else in the would be match will get thrown back into the queue (with a higher priority in the queue).

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.