Question on the new fishing gear / can't get new gear?

When I go to talk to Ernest he doesn’t talk to me, it might have something to do with the fact that i’m currently on the seventh fishing quest, but i’m having trouble catching the harder fish without any of the new gear (I already have the cape and the hat they don’t have any stats though). When I talked to him after the update I assumed he would re-give me the gear I’ve already got to help catch the harder fish. The only problem is I can’t talk to him at all. Should I try and finish my current quest which seems impossible without the gear and see if he give them to me then? Or will I not get any gear until I do more quest?

• Thanks in advance for the replys :grinning:

No, the stat gear is in the next quest, you need to catch those minnows without the gear

i got the quest wrong i’m on the 8th one, do I still have to finish it before I get the gear? having some trouble with those Axolotol and ridgeback.

2 more quests then actually.

What exactly is causing you difficulty with axolotol and ridgeback? You might not be using an optimal lure

it’s not that i’m not getting them frequently enough, sense the fishing update the line turns red in one crank I assumed it’s because I didnt have the gear, but I guess it’s just harder now.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.