Reborn Beta 4: Patch Notes

that makes it significantly weaker than i thought. i was thinking at the very least that it would have 50% uptime for the best mages.

1 Like

Well, as stated, at this point nothing is balanced and we’re just getting the mechanics in. The damage multiplier per spell that is cast may end up changing, the duration of the buff, etc. At this point I would say feel free to test it out this weekend and give feedback after you’ve played around with it.

3 Likes

Based on numbers over a 5 minute fight, and calculating each extra spell being 66% dmg of the full version (won’t know actual until test) it is a 13-17% increase in dps which is pretty significant increase.

1 Like

Really glad to hear it, i always hated my arrows going through players half the time, i hope this will finally fix it!

3 Likes

The download for tomorrow’s Beta is now available:

https://rebornpatch.orbusvr.com/file/orbusvr/update/RebornLauncher-2.60.zip

See you then!

3 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: World PvP Feedback/Bugs

There will be a new patch coming out this morning in around 30 minutes which has a fix that should fix a proximity voice chat issue where the voice chat wasn’t working until you talked into your Player Compass at least once (even if you weren’t in a party), as well as a fix for some last-minute bugs that were causing issues with tools on player belts.

2 Likes

The new patch is available now. Thanks!

https://rebornpatch.orbusvr.com/file/orbusvr/update/RebornLauncher-2.61.zip

2 Likes

since we can now buy the beginner gear for a class, are we allowed to toss the beginner gear now?

2 Likes

The server is now live! Enjoy!

1 Like

I can’t see any mission from dragon racing, critter capture, or monster hunter. Is it because i completed them last beta?

1 Like

I just got desynced, sending the log now

1 Like

it seems like you can delete the main beginner items, but you cannot delete the alternate class items that you get (totems/orbs etc)… and then you get all the items again if you ask for the class again. ( i now have all duplicate items for shaman and can equip multiple of them). It does look like at the very least they count as the same thing… so you cant have multiple of the same one down at once.

Going to try equipping double piercing arrows… that probably will work as i expect.

as expected:

both of them work as piercing arrows.

1 Like

I will fix that, you should be able to delete all of them now since you can just get new ones.

We’re looking into that now.

1 Like

Okay so AH posting is now working but we need to do a quick server restart to get winning auctions and buying out auctions working properly. So I will do that in 30 minutes.

1 Like
  1. Pretty big issue: I have a 50 or so unidentified items in my inventory. that have a black cloak looking icon. Can’t move them or delete them.

2. creature kill quests are broken. Nothing shows up on the quest giver.

3. we can’t read any of the descriptions of our quests. I KNOW this is just a test and future orbus won’t have this many avtive at once, but how are we supposed to look at where we are on all these quests?

1 Like

Are you saying that missiosn from last Beta are still showing as active in your mission list?

Edit: also whats you Beta charchter name

1 Like

No, that we have so many that we can’t track all those quests and see there status without a scroll bar.

But I also had active quests from the last beta. Turned them in on accident to the creature capture when I thought I was getting new ones. That is actually when the items appeared is right after that.

Edit: oops just Infraggable

I’m Loged out now.

1 Like

okay thanks were looking into it now, stay logged out and ill let you know when its all clear

also was the inventory messed up when first logged in or after you turned in old missions

1 Like

I think I got most of them now, go ahead and log back in.

If you have old missions from last Beta that you can turn in but didn’t, please do not turn them in, it will break your inventory. We are working on clearing those out.

2 Likes