Remove raid party limitations

So in another thread this was mentioned but I think it needs its own thread or otherwise it will be lost again. Ppl in a raid party should still get loot exp etc. The old game restrictions should be removed.

I already lvled a lvl with my GRINDER without getting the chest followed by realizing it was because I was still in an inactive raid party.
Ppl are also turning in missions while still being in a raid party losing a lot of xp that way.
Raid trash going to be fully useless, etc, etc.

9 Likes

I was doing daily missions before the raid today and was in the raid party when I handed in 2 missions missing all XP from it because of this. I don’t understand why there is even a reason to have XP and loot drops removed when in a raid apart from trolling people.

1 Like

We will definitely discuss this restriction and what changes to make to it or whether or not to remove it outright.

7 Likes

If you do decide not to remove it, it would be great to know why. I cannot think of a reasonable reason for this right now.

2 Likes

And if you decide to not remove it please add an big red warning or just make it at least so that we cant turn missions in, a friend lost about 10 missions :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Just finished the raid and I went to turn in some dailies so I could pick up some more and I forgot I was still in the raid so my exp got eaten. Luckily I noticed after turning in just 1 quest. This is really frustrating. I don’t understand what sense this makes at all.

4 Likes

did the same after our first raid, lost 3 missions worth of xp

that just happened to me too… Lost 3 missions worth fack.

Logged in, and had saved up almost a page of quests that I turned in in a frenzy. After about 10 I wondered why I diddent level up. I was in a freeking raid party of unknown.
There is litterly no reason why quest xp should be stopped if you are in a raid party. Please fix this…

5 Likes

Even if the limits aren’t removed, what about having the dialog with the “you are now in a raid party” appear every time someone logs in while in a raid party? Or a confirmation dialog that says, “Are you sure you want to turn this in? You are currently in a raid party.” Or even, “You cannot turn in quests while in a raid party. Please leave the party and try again.”

(Personally, I’d prefer a combo of the first and third options - because I don’t always realize I’m in a raid party when I go grinding and can’t figure out why things aren’t dropping until I give up and try to join the dungeon queue)

2 Likes

We will include a change in the next patch (probably Monday or Tuesday) so that things such as quests and missions can be turned in while in a Raid party and you will still get XP. We’ll also look into adding a notice that you are in a Raid party every time you login, although the problem with that is the way the game is designed that will likely be “every time you enter a zone”, which could be annoying, but maybe over-notifying on this is better than under-notifying on it.

6 Likes

I’d rather be spammed with messages than waste my time

Well that or … just remove the limitations instead… I rather don’t see the spamming happen if removing the limitations is about the same trouble with an even more fool proof result.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t really see what them limitations are trying to achieve… just annoys people for no reason

Drop rates and xp are already divided up when in a party as well

2 Likes

So what is the reason for this change instead of just allowing exp in raids and being done with it?

4 Likes

Why both instead of just one or the other?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.