Selling blueprints to the apprentice smith

The smith says that the prints are worth 1000 dram, but when I accept to sell it, nothing happens.
Is that what is supposed to happen?

You should not be able to sell blueprints. Which one is this specifically?

I’m pretty sure I tried a few, one sec, i’ll go back and check.

I tried everything I had in my inventory which is about 7 of them different ones and they all did it.
But none of them allowed me to sell.

Ok yeah we are currently tracking this. We definitely have a fix for it being allowed in the sell slot but that fix will be in the next client side patch. As long as you can’t sell these, then that is intended.

sounds good, thanks for the response.

1 Like

However, we should be able to sell these there, perhaps…? It is sad that we just need to destroy double blueprints we get, not tradable on the market, not even for the vendor, well. They are rare enough so no one will get really rich from that.

Also tinkering materials used to be sellable for a while at the vendor and now they are no longer. I think wood scraps, cloth etc. is rare enough to deserve a good price at the vendor also, for those not choosing to put it in the auction house.

For wood scraps competition is already too high so it is not worth it, however just destroying them is also sad. SAME goes for reagents btw, the superfluous ones we get should be sellable at the vendor, not only in the auction house.

3 Likes

Feels like I let them go too easily lol
I must agree with you.
I would be curious to see how Orbus see’s this, it feels like a waste?..

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.