Shaman tile sets

each time you proc a tileset you get a 10% damage boost for 3, 4 or 5 seconds depending how many tiles is in the tileset. it stacks up to 3 times so with 3 tiles active at a time you’ll get a 30% damage boost

So if I have 5 sets only 3 can be active? Wouldn’t I want to have just 3?

What about the supplies because I have no clue where I get any if this stuff

only 3 can be active yes, but they only activate when you do specific attacks/actions, so with just 3 they might proc when you do one thing, but then there is a period where you do something else and those then wont proc

That makes sense. How long do they take to make. Also not sure if you said this before but can I make the same exact tile set (same everything) for my different pieces of armor?

It is 4, 6 and 8 seconds.

• 4 seconds on 3 tile tileset
  • 6 on 4 tiles
  • 8 on 5 tiles.

ops, my bad

The supplies are all the rocks in the game. The recipes are in the house I’m pretty sure. One of the scrolls from the basement of the library should give you all the runes as I recall.

Spoilers

If none of this is really making sense you may need to google some more. As it was explained every action you do in the game has a rune associated with it. For example, on my bard my rune set is do damage, timing rune (this will vary form class to class), and healing. All I do for the bard is take that rune set combo and reorder it in 3 different sets. This allows for all 3 sets to be triggered at once. This maintains a constant 3 runeset proc.

For archers is is VERY different. They have to maintain a rotation. Their runeset is comprised of several different sets. These register as Attack, timing rune, special arrow. and in various combinations. This is were the runesets get more complicated.

The simplest runesets are for warrior and bard. YOu can simply make the same 3 runeset in different order 3 times and get a constant proc. The rest of the classes of the maintain a rotation of actions to keep that 30% damage bonus proced.

Runes are the end game damage bonus you experiment with. A lot of experimenting and video recording went into getting a lot of these sets to work and be reliable.This text will be hidden

Woah… thanks

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.