So the arguments with pvp

if you lot in the dev team do make some changes, can you do it to the pvp environment not the pve environment. so many devs ruin weapons and play stiles when thay make modifications to pve when balancing pvp. the pvp post turn in to arguments anyway so I’m not that bothered but I do think it is important to keep the two separated.

(also you lot keep acting like children learn to be civil please there is no reason to keep arguing unless you have tought out you reasons and can be concise with them, try to understand the other persons reason too, but don’t go and have a go at them for with out counter arguments that are civil and not just fight picking.)

4 Likes

I think that should be a rule of thumb… Any PvP change should only effect PvP and any PvE change should only effect PvE… Otherwise its like filling a leaky bucket.

2 Likes

Like how first strike no longer works with charge pierce as a ranger in PvE or PvP cause it was too op in PvP in oldbus

2 Likes

This is something you can do with damage, but not actual class gameplay, that has to be overlapping. Ex paladin hammer jump, musky and paladin heals, saved power on scoundrel, mages spell tracking, and so on.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.