Some bugs-may be pimax related

I’m just going to post a list of issues I’ve encountered thus far. As mentioned in the title, I’m running on a pimax so it’s entirely possible some or all of this is related to that fact.

1. My hands / controllers keep flying off randomly or just don’t properly track where they should be. Doesn’t happen in other games.
  2. Within one or two fights, I keep getting the bug we’re after successfully casting a spell, it disappears off the one. also noticing that sometimes spells will fly around erratically.
  3. Generally speaking, when around a lot of people in the city, I get really bad performance. My analysis shows it’s tied to CPU, which makes sense since it’s caused by a lot of people in the same area. The odd thing is I’m running a 9900 k at 5 gigahertz, so I’m a little surprised that I’m encountering that. I’d be curious if anyone else is getting better performance on similar or lesser hardware.
  4. when loading into an area, there’s a huge black box for the first few seconds blocking most of my view except for the peripheral. I’ve seen this in early versions of the pimax software, so most likely it’s an artifact of pimax. Nonetheless, figured I’d share.

The bugs suck and I look forward to having them fixed so that I can play the mage, but overall I’m very impressed with the rebuild of the game. Great job guys. Wishing you a great launch!

The Runemage bug should be fixed in the new patch we just put out.

I am looking at the performance issues today, always hard to track those down until you actually get info from live :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.