Spawn camping graveyards in overworld

If you get killed with PvP enabled, there is nothing stopping the killer (who might even be a lot higher level than the target) to go to the graveyard and just keep on killing you. You have no options to teleport anywhere else unless they allow you a long enough time to use your teleport device. This happened to me yesterday and to some other guy. I am cool enough with it, but I think this could be a major issue for a lot of players.
I suggest being able to choose a graveyard in the area or making graveyards a PvP free area.
Anyone else who has any thoughts to share on the topic, please feel free to.

1 Like

I belive that graveyards should be PvP safe-zones.
At which graveyard did this happen?

Lamavora one close to the vulcanic point or something, I am interested if you can shoot from outside the non-PvP zone and injure someone inside or such. I also might have not realised and moved like a step away from the gravestone and that might no longer be a zone, dunno

Yeah, this must be a bug. Patch notes from beta 3 specifically list:

It might probably be safer to test it before reporting it as a bug then, thank you for the information kind strangers

I will add this to our list to double check but all graveyards are safezones. So this means that when you spawn at one you shouldnt be killable until you leave the safe zone, you can also use your teleport to home device while inside a safe zone.

If you’re flagged for world pvp you can teleport home from a graveyard?

Only if it is in a safe zone. Not all are at the moment. You can cookie home from safezones

1 Like

We double checked the safe zones last night in game specifically the 2 graveyards in lamavora and Hulthine’s basin, they were both indeed a safe zone, so its possible since we only tell you when you enter one and not when you exit one that you exited it without knowing it. So we will look into getting the same kind of text pop up to tell you when you exited one to avoid future confusion. We also double checked that if you are outside a safe zone shooting at someone within you can not damage them either way (shooting in or trying to shoot out).

Also yes, if you are in a PVP safe zone you can teleport home as well as use the mage portal.

1 Like

there is some in the rainforest not safe for pvp at those graveyards

Just saying if you get killed by a red name and you find me at the graveyard waiting… You’re in for a good time.

Stay white named nerdS.

4 Likes

@Chezil sure bud. I can kill you all day if I want to :wink: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

4 Likes

However you was the person that turned PvP off after I camped you solo at grave.

No Zach was helping and my LOWER lvl Scoundrel with broken armour was not really helping. Also I destroyed you two the first two rounds with the lower lvl Scoundrel :rofl:

1 Like

Err, Sure? Mark up red name more and we’ll do another session. Enjoy the repair bill.

Just turn off your pvp and walk away

2 Likes

yes Robert we know, what unrivalled is saying is they have to wait for the device to stop cool down, witch sometimes is over 20 mins, @unrivalled, invisibility pot out if they aren’t spamming arcane blast, or just log out for a few mins and they most likely will lose interest

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.