Super Event or Super World Boss?

Nothing has been to challenging just yet, it would honestly be awesome if we had some kind of event or world boss that was only available once in a while like once a month. Make it super difficult like every class has a role to play and if you’re missing just one you can’t do it, make it something that would drive all players to work together and fight one massive creature or army. Something we would need a huge amount of players for. Think like in Naruto Shippuden when every hidden village came together to fight Madara and the ten tails. I think it’s something that would take long to start off but once we learn when it would happen all fellowships already in game would for sure group up to battle and since the fellowship size is up to 75 you could make it a ginormous battle.

1 Like

I read something about giant boss’ that have prerequisites to activate their superior forms which pose a greater challenge and yield greater rewards.

1 Like

Yeah there is those but they aren’t difficult at all. Carnage found out all their mechanics and beat all 3 of the giant/world bosses within a couple hours. I’m talking about something that is potentially impossible to do. So since the fellowship limit is 75 now. Let’s say it would literally take all 75 players to get online at once and fight this being that only comes in game like once a month. This could be an idea for one of the raids and could even be the biggest one that would take lots of planning between players to even challenge it in the first place.

They completely focused on taking out the grind of the game and focused on end game content which is okay I guess but the end game is easy to reach and I can deal with that but end game stuff is also super easy. There is NO challenge in game for us REAL players. I would just like a true challenge that takes us a little more than 20 minutes to figure out.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.