Tank class fix for raids

it would be helpful to increase tanks agro for normal and hard mode raid also increase the warrior charge damage with a wound charge simlir to warrior provoke damage.also would be cool to have similar damage like the pally for the warrior

Agro is just fine atm I think, haven’t had any issues.
If warrior gets a damage buff to do the same damage as paladin, then paladin needs to be buffed first to be brought in line with the warrior.

what are the biggest problems with Paladins? Why don’t we use them more often?

From watching them play I get the impression it is the following:

• No easy way to taunt without accidentally grabbing other mobs
  • No complete mitigation of damage method in PvE scenarios like warriors have with a shield.
  • No way to hamstring (?)

Those three by themselves are enough a reason to make them either harder to play or impossible to compete with warriors.

1 Like

tanking a boss that shoots added behind the main tank cant see after sword dash and horn after the dps and healer takes agro and when doing a shard i do mainly 10 or 8 hits as a warrior and a pally does more just tanking a boss

Paladins Agro makes it near impossible to tank adds and to pick them up at all. Not to mention how warriors can go without healer and grab a extra dps making it so the extra paladin dps is negligent

1 Like

but some warriors like myself thats needs healer you should see bosses at the hard raid they hit like tanks and trying to grab agro back form dps also dodging waves

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.