Thoughts about the current economy cash flow in, cash out

God yes! Monthly rent for the guild hall, 1 000 000 dram!

…wait… I never use the guild hall…

2 Likes

Also only the largest and oldest guilds will have close to that.

Something that could be a cool dran sink is the ability to buy rooms to add to your guild hall. Example(pvp arena room,pve arena room, crafting room, pvp trophy room,pve trophy room, storage room, a hallway room that alows you to buy more rooms than 2 (also hallway room would be most expensive at like 1million dran) so for example a very rich giuld could have 2 hallway rooms so they can have 4 rooms max then they could have whatever rooms they desired connected to those hallways

It’s increased since the big raid patch, 9d ago… however, that was a mere example, the price is still pretty high for a mount doing, well, nothing, but lookin good. I’d like things which actually improve gameplay in any way better.

OR perhaps cosmetics/furniture/plants etc. for the playerhouse, but only if others can visit :slight_smile:

If the dram mount dropped loot bags with 1-3 dram that only other players could pick up then I would buy it instantly, I think it would be hilarious to see a bunch pesents new players fighting over the bags of money dropping behind you

7 Likes

An xp potion would be a cool dram sink. If you could only buy it from an npc
More mounts and transmorg stuff
Fee for teleport

This is the one I’ll beg for… mail. Would love the ability to send things to other players. You could charge a dram fee.

1 Like

Special dragon treats for the dragon rescue

1 Like

Mostly ingredients for things if my guild needs them or if I need them. Poor otherwise because I primarily purchase but don’t sell, I think.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.