Top Hat option?

I put this elsewhere because I couldn’t figure out how to post here at first, but:

So in my endeavor to look dapper, I looked at buying the top hat, but noticed it took up the head slot, as did the glasses that I wanted, leaving me to choose which I wanted to go with my tux.

So could there be a version of top hat with a monocle? Or it be a toggle option on the existing top hat for those that bought it already? Would fit the dapper air without cheapening the glasses that are held behind rep requirements.

Not sure if you mean to get the hat look you have to unequip your current helmet for the top hat look, but if that’s the case.

Destroy your top hat, go to your player house and open the closet where you can find all the looks of the gear you have boken down, clik the helmet and then the top hat :slight_smile:

Hopefully this helped you :smiley:

Nah, I know about transmogs.
I wanted to do both top hat and glasses, but they both take up the head slot for transmogs, so you can’t have both. I was suggesting a monocle option as a halfway point so that it doesn’t just give free glasses that you’d otherwise have to grind rep for, and it fits the top hat style.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.