Ugh, level 19... any tips?

I’m at the last stretch as a warrior, but level 19 is killing me. The only appropriately-leveled mobs I’ve been able to find in decent quantities are the bluetails and spiders in Lavamora, and even then, my XP bar is barely budging (they’re level 19). They also respawn really, REALLY slowly for some reason. Does anyone know of a better leveling spot with large numbers of easy level 20 mobs?

I’ve tried the level 20 worms, but I found them to be too tedious to efficiently farm due to constant burrowing. I’ve also tried a few different Wilds zones, but the mobs are too dispersed and many of them are painful to deal with, such as poisonous snakes and healers. :confused:

1 Like

Im sure the community can point you in the direction of their favorite grind spots, but if you haven’t completed the main story quests or side quests thats an easy way to get some XP

1 Like

I did the worms mainly, finding other people to group with (we were 3 solo player in a party at the end). It was great. But I agree as a warrior, doing worms alone is the worst.

Hrm. I still need to do the Faction Hero quests, so I suppose that might be a good alternative to wearing my arm out for hours on end grinding those bluetails and spiders. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Honestly, quests are perfect turn ins for lvl 19-20… You get same exp if you turn in at 12 or 20… but at 20 you dont have anything but the worms to get you that 1000 exp. (non elite)

Happy Questing!

You want to group for that last push! How close are you?
Whatch doing today? I have an almost 17 musky that I’m working on and im sure that Jinx would be up for helping. Maybe we can group and get some worms?

Since this is asked so very frequently, I did a post back then in Feb…

There’s not many changes since then, worms are likely quickest, and since the spawn rate is high, a group really helps to make it more fun.

its around 200k xp, if you have not finished necropolar it is around 100k, then do side quests. I would say find a group who will do a tardu run with you, lab and tell you the ropes or you can do side quests

Tradu Mines. Go inside a dungeon, not the lobby area, and try to kill some corrupted mobs. The stags are by far the easiest, you might have trouble with wargs though since you are a warrior. Once you finish the nearby monsters you can kill exit the dungeon and this will reset it. Then go back in and you have new spawns.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.