[Unfinished] Reborn Map

I plan on updating this. Currently, the method I used to make this map isn’t up to date with the current beta for some reason, so this is probably as good as it’ll get for the beta. I’m working on a Highsteppe map at the moment, and a dungeon map may be coming too. I hope this helps you get around!

7 Likes

I was checking this out on your discord, it’s pretty damn cool, are you planning on adding the teleport pillars with names on or anything like that?

2 Likes

I might, though it may be a bit difficult with a lot of the pillars not having runes. I’ll probably setup a key and give the ones without runes a unique rune/symbol.

2 Likes

I found all 18 teleport pillars so if you need help with the names/locations just lemme know

1 Like

Looks awesome so far, can’t wait for the HS one! Would love to see teleport pillars as well.

I could absolutely use this. I’m planning on building the ultimate runemage guide for Reborn, and it would be silly not to add the teleports. If you want a preview of the depth at which I’m planning the guide, check out my ultimate Scoundrel guide here-https://youtu.be/snlR6AmZibo

Further along Reborn map here

Definite thx to Cody for the original!

Sadly runemage teleports don’t go to all the pillars in reborn and I think this is a very, very stupid change and hope the Dev’s look at this and think about changing it so we can mage teleport to all the pillars for both convenience and group play

1 Like

Yup, right now the only teleport you need to know is highsteppe and from there teleport where you want.