Warrior Shield still broken

So the warrior shield still stops working almost every fight. Just want to say this bug is still there and I really hope it gets fixed in the next beta. Because this is now the weaker of the two tanks by far because of this.

I also noticed something. Sheathing and unsheathing your shield grants you your shield back for 1 block and then it stops working again. So you can basically do that the whole time to block a single hit :expressionless:

This was happening to Potato at the start of this beta and then it fixed it’s self for him, it seems like it is very inconsistent, he’s now away until Thursday though

Okay, yeah I thought we had this fixed…there was a bug last beta where it was always happening when you switched between zones or after resurrecting, but I don’t think that’s the case anymore, so something else must be going on.

Maybe something to do with grabbing a tool/potion or something during the fight?

So I did some testing and I could reproduce the bug in the second dungeon by dying. So the bug is still caused after resurrecting. Doesn’t matter if I press graveyard, die myself, have a full shield, have a death shield, with sword rushing in, without sword rushing in. The cause is basically dying once and resurrecting then. From then on your shield can only block 1 hit and doesn’t block anymore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.