“We were unable to successfully authenticate your store account with our game servers. Please try closing and re-opening the program.“

Haven’t played orbus in a while and felt like playing with a couple friends. But I keep getting the message on my pc screen when I launch orbus that “We were unable to successfully authenticate your store account with our game servers. Please try closing and re-opening the program.“ I’ve closed and re-opened the game at least 7 times now and keep getting the same result. I’m on vive by the way.

Were you previously playing the game via Steam Library sharing? Do you own a copy of the game on your Steam account?

I don’t own it on my steam account, it was off library sharing, is that the reason this is happening?

Yeah, we never really intended for that to be a thing with this game (being an online MMO and all), we made a change to how that works a while back. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you do end up getting the game you will be able to pick back up where you left off.

Ah, thank you then, I’ll start saving up for the game

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.