When are we getting a loadout feature that actually works?

When are we getting a loadout feature that actually freaking works. It never saves.

what? it works just fine

1 Like

It does have a couple issue. But for the most part works. I do find that sometimes swapping a weapon equips most armour but 1 piece. Usually the only thing I have to fix.

its buggy, but it works.
are you clicking apply loadout, lol

I haven’t really had an issue with it except for the issue Myke mentioned that happens once in a while. Though, changing the colors and transmogging can make you need to apply them to your loadout again. You may be running into this.

One bug I found with load outs is that if I selected my equipped weapon, then the weapon I wanted to switch to, it wouldn’t work as expected (sometimes a partial equip, sometimes no change). If I started with the weapon I wanted to equip and then selected the equipped weapon, it worked more reliably. I haven’t tested this since they fixed some bugs with the system though…

This should be fixed in a patch coming out next week. With that patch there will also be a bug addressing an issue with equipping two rings with the exact same stats. Those are the only issues I’m aware of at the moment and could be the cause of some items not equipping currently. If you guys want to check out the system again after that patch and provide feedback we’ll definitely add any additional issues found to our backlog and take a look when we have time available.

3 Likes

Having a weapon in left hand and switching to a different weapon to your right hand the loadout will drop your health, this is still an issue which hasn’t been addressed yet, it’s super annoyed, especially when you have PvP on

1 Like

Every time it never works for me.

I do it every time I change anything and idk why it isn’t working. I press the save loadout button and it never does.

Yes and it doesn’t work

Annoying but not really nesscesary to fix:
Some loadouts don’t save empy slots.

Ex: Pally loadout has 2 net guns equipped, swap to runemage and 1 netgun appears (runemage had 0 netguns in the loadout) same issue with capes not swapping to nothing etc.

empty slots in a loadout just doesn’t change whatever item is there and I think it should be like that.

another thing is that if you select your equipped weapon and click a weapon in your inventory to swap them, the loadouts don’t apply, you have to cling the weapon in your inventory first when swapping.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.