Which raid transmog looks the best?

I’m just curious what everyone thinks of the raid transmogs and which one looks the coolest.

• Paladin
  • Warrior
  • Scoundrel
  • Ranger
  • Runemage
  • Shaman
  • Musketeer
  • Bard

0 voters

Pally armor is kinda cool , bard armor is kinda cool those 2 are my favorite

I like mah antlers, bard all the way :+1:

Ranger helm is cool, rest of it is kinda meh and doesn’t quite have that cool samurai feel to it… not seen all the sets in full yet so cant really say which is my favourite

i like runemage and the warrior armor except the warrior helmet me dont like

No clue how a full raid gear even looks like, on any class, so… first make a thread with pics perhaps? :smiley:

Not textured because Idk where the Orbus devs keep their armor textures.

4 Likes

since there is a pic of pally stuffs here, is it a good time to mention how the paladin chest in simply a shirt, with 0 actual armor?

and how the helmet as has literal ear holes?

and how the shoulders look like one side is one basic gear piece and the other side is a different basic gear piece?

2 Likes

Yeah haha almost all of the sets look awful imo, but I really like the warrior set. The only good set aside from the Bard set if you ask me.

I don’t think the armor is bad compared to the rest of the armor in the game, I got what I expected, not what I wanted

1 Like

whats the developer nani is it for devs or is it a class in development? :thinking:

It’s just the dev set, for the devs. Like the cape.

reminds me of predator

1 Like

4 thoughts:

• I don’t care how gear looks if it is too easy to get.

• My favourite available gear is the bard gear.

• I would rather have the developer gear over all of them.

• Its tier 1 raid gear… If tier 2 looks any good at least its differentiated.

2 Likes

You mean the gear they made to look cool?
Using all our suggestions, such as spikes and interesting patterning??

Nah, give us our t-shirts, dildo-hats, and swaddles any day.

4 Likes

can somebody find the quote where riley said that it isnt worth it to make new armor sets for only 1% of the population.
of course not.
but like armor sets for the 5 devs are totally fine

2 Likes

Let’s be real, here… 5 devs is 10% of the population… /s

Just to clarify, that Dev armor was made a long, long time ago as culmination of the Defend The Realm event which had lasted something like 6 months. The ultimate reward that everyone wanted was to fight a Dev so we created that armor for it for Riley to wear and look more evil. From what I remember it’s only the glove and helmet (with the other 2 pieces just being the same as other sets), and it doesn’t have anything like dyeability, shapekeys or much texturing, if I remember correctly.

Making an armor set fully takes a lot of time and steps, and due to our small team means that it stops production of some of the other assets during that time so it has to be balanced between that and getting new content out of the door at times. Remember that Oldbus had a lot of store bought assets, while Reborn is fully custom made.

We do hear you on the general preference that you’d prefer in terms of armor “coolness” and we’ll keep that in mind.

PS: On that subject we do intend on having another dev boss fight event of sorts sometimes in the next couple months, so you can look forward to that!

8 Likes

Thank you for all of the insight, I really appreciate the communication you all have been giving.

Also really excited for this.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.