A little flower garden

Before ever trying the Wilds, with a group of friends, I was doubtful that I would ever go in. But I definitely had fun and will go again.

That said, before trying it out I was thinking that having some potted plants in my house would be nice.
The pot could use something like fish for fertilizer(yes I know that’s horrible for those of us that don’t fish much, but hard ‘No’ on the Ark:Survival fertilizer method) or a drop from mobs(even lure reagents, mixed into a bowl) and we could plant ourselves a flower that we have difficult times getting in the world.
It would take time to grow, only netting 1-2 extra flowers (based on fertilizer mix) and in no way substitute for actual gathering, but subsidize it. Different fish/fertilizer would be needed to grow different flowers.

Just a little idea that would brighten up our homes and give us something useful as well. For players that don’t want to go into the Wilds much, this could provide a slower but doable alternative to PVP gathering.

Oh and if this does spark some ideas with the devs, can the flowers not die in the pots please. Would love to have a little flower garden that might not get picked :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Second! I would love having some flowers inside! :grinning: I like your gardening idea, but also maybe even an option to pick/harvest a flower and place it as a display. This option would be just the one flower and never regenerate or anything, though, whereas your gardening version be what could potentially grow more.

4 Likes

I like both ideas a lot, very creative! :blossom::tulip::rose::wilted_flower::hibiscus::sunflower:

3 Likes

i love it, that way you could make your own saradozan

It’d be cool to have it so you can dismantle foraged objects like queens ear to get seeds and then plant said seeds

1 Like

Yasss! I would grow all the flowers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.