A message to the devs

I’m not saying you do very little. I am saying Shamans can do very little and achieve high damage.

1 Like

I still disagree, it’s a fine art to get the tilesets all right and all the affixes all right along with the right mix of totems to achieve max damage, not just anyone knows how to do that.

Those are game mechanics, not class mechanics. Shaman can pump out a stupid amount of damage with very little effort put in.

Edit: all that information is available on the wiki anyways, so literally anyone can do that if they are provided the link

1 Like

You are free to disagree. I don’t even care about that, but the dryness of the class is my main emphasis. Feel free to believe there is more to shaman than throwing a totem down when ur lightning doesn’t crit, or the occasional repositioning / ball-toss rather than “iron-manning” it. Tilesets are also a tragedy in their own in Orbus. Maintaining a tileset on a shaman is barely connected to what makes the class poor.

Thank you Orbus for all these amazing classes! (And Rupert!)

2 Likes

Not going to lie, you’re extremely biased lol Take yourself out of fanboy position for a moment and ACTUALLY examine the game. Aside from it being in VR this really is truly a sub par MMO for today’s standards. That is not a bad thing. I still find it entertaining enough to keep playing. To say the classes are something to behold is just a lie. They’re fun but far from perfect. If this were a flat screen game it would be a flop mainstream. Let’s not sugar coat the truth.

That said, people need to stop hating the devs for “not listening to the community.” That’s just stupid. They listen, they respond. They’re more active than a lot of devs I see. So stop being jerks to them. People need to understand how hard creating a game is. Then multiply that by pioneering it into VR . They have done some remarkable things for VR. It’s not easy. . . That’s all I’ve got for that right now lol

6 Likes

I got the game just one week ago. Even if Im completly new to the game I think that the bugs have to be fixed.

Devs I beg you: Please reply and tell us that your going to fix the bugs <3

PS: Im dont want to hate the devs or the game. I love the game and hope it will become what it should be -> The best VR MMO

they are working on them

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.