Accepting volunteers helping translate OrbusVR to other languages

It would be convenient to have a .doc or .txt file with the text to translate. Maybe you can send by email different files with different texts to everyone of the volunteers.

Ehm no please no email or txt or doc :smiley: … afais they consider a little more professional approach already:

1 Like

You are right. I forgot that solution given by Mathieu. It is more professional and probably the only way to coordinate the translation, but it is going to take longer. I could be translating right now :slight_smile:

I can help translate to Spanish (native).

1 Like

I’m fluent in English (been living in the UK for almost a decade) and I’m a native Portuguese speaker so happy to help if you want to translate to Portuguese :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Mathieu_D I can give a hand for french translation. It’s a way to thank you for doing your work :wink: I will glad to help !

2 Likes

I’m willing to help with the French translation, if you guys are looking for more volunteers.

1 Like

I am from China, I want to translate OrbusVR into Chinese by myself, I am happy to help you translate this game! I will work with our Chinese partners to help complete the translation of OrbusVR!

3 Likes

I am fluent in English and a native French speaker, I would love to help you on the French translation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I am also a Chinese player. Do you have to use QQ? I want to add your friend.

I can help translate to dutch. Its my native language.

Meeeh. Almost all dutch ppl speak english…

Могу помочь перевести игру на русский язык.
UPD: I can help translate the game into Russian.

1 Like

你好 你有QQ吗 我们建立了一个汉化QQ群:743164864

Hello, do you have QQ? We have established a Chinese QQ group: 743164864

I can help for italian translation :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.